Increased speed and manoeuvrability. Extra speed has been generated as result of the parallel rails and a channel shaped bottom. Increased manoeuvrability is generated by exaggerating V-heights added to the underside and with the use of diamond tail it converts to two separate squash (rounded square) tails when surfing rail to rail. Increased manoeuvrability is also a result of additional tail thickness , changes in tail rocker and the diamond shaped tail allows your back pivoting foot to remain on the end of the tail at all times. This again assists in critical turning of the board even when the board is skipping over flat sections of the wave and is low on speed.
- CAD design with precision machine shaping
- High density 20kgs/sqm EPS foam
- 50/ 50 Carbon Innegra vacuum fusion
- Two way breather valve to prevent temperature damage
- High density EVA performance deck grip with tail kicker
- 5 fin performance fin set up (Futures compatible fin box system)
- Dual leash plug